Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Freedom of speech

A few days (or weeks?) ago I wrote a comment on somebody's blog about the growing amount of hatered in our public life. And that the situation will change for the better as soon as your generation takes over. Now I think this was too rosy a view.
As for freedom of speech - the principle in defence of which people spent years in prison - please do not confuse it with flaming. This is something I won't allow in my own blog. So I've decided to remove comments to my previous post. I was hoping people would do it themselves during the day, but nobody did. You may accuse me of censorship, but you have your own blogs to express your opinions.
What is more, I don't think I'm interested in comments for this post, so there will be none.

For those innocent readers who do not have a faintest idea what I'm talking about - my apologies. Believe me - you don't want to know.