Monday, May 8, 2006

The day after

That was quite an experience - I only wish EVERYBODY had been there. Agnieszka's speech was absolutely fantastic - we could all feel she meant every single word of it. Yes, I think 2006 graduates will be remembered in a special way. Creative, open-minded, friendly people and loyal friends. Your mutual relations is what I envy you most. Most of my fellow students were so uninteresting... The only friend I had at the time left Poland for the US right after graduation, so we see each other rarely. My real good time was high school - II LO in Poznań. I still love it, and keep in touch with most of my classmates.
Anyway, great event! In case you don't know, there is
a photo coverage of it on Marta F.'s blog (BIG THANKS to Marta and her "other half") - don't miss it!

14 comments:

Marta F said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marta F said...

Yeah, Agnieszka's speech couldn't better express how I feel :) It really hit the nail on the head!

Marta F said...

The speech you're talking about is a lesson, as well. When you read something instead of trying to say it with looking at the notes from time to time, no matter how interesting and sophisticated it is, it's just really hard in reception. I got the message anyway.

AgataL said...

Asia, Zuzia, anyone else??? It's great to know we come from the same "source". I believe there is something like "LO II spirit"!

karol said...

I do believe that it is not only students but also teachers who provide us with friendly atmosphere in Teacher's Training College.

karol said...

I do believe that it is not only students but also teachers who provide us with friendly atmosphere in Teacher's Training College.

Marta F said...

BTW, could you tell us what your zodiac sign is? :)

AgataL said...

Can you guess? I am a typical representative of my sign. I'll tell you, but not yet ;))

AgataL said...

Susan, you're right about Aries, but not about the others. ;)

Marta F said...

Mabye Cancer or Sagittarius?

AgataL said...

Hint: I have terrible problems making decisions... (grading essays takes ages!)

Marta F said...

Or maybe you're a Gemini as well? (I am one)

AgataL said...

All the signs you've mentioned are around me in my family - except for Scorpio - but I'm not any of them. I'm LIBRA. And perhaps, after all, I'm not such a typical one, if you look at Marta F.'s link.

Marta F said...

Thank you for fulfilling my curiosity ;) I accidentally deleted my last post with the link you're referring to, but I've put it back in the "useful liks" section, if someone's still interested.