Thursday, April 6, 2006

Some thoughts

Ok, so the test was tough. Error correction? Well, a teacher who cannot see errors will be of little use to his/her students. This is the reason we have the task in the exam and in our grammar tests. You need to learn the skill, and that's it. As you could see, I omit mistakes too (e.g. "the Untied States" instead of "the United States" :) ) , and some of you spotted them immediately. But the ones which were intended for correction were often omitted.
Now, about your blogs: some of them are gaining momentum, others are still at the initial stage and nothing seems to be happening there. If you have forgotten your password, which I know happens, you can start again and I will put the new one on the list instead of the old one. Also, if you want to change the title of your blog, and the way it shows on our list, it is very easy to do: after you log in to Blogger, go to Settings (Basic) and change your title (and save changes!). The change will be automatically made in our links, too. Remember that your blogs have been published on the Internet for anyone to read. Some of them (just a few) are nothing to be proud of.
To end on the positive note, listen to a song from one of my favorite singers (in RealPlayer).
I love the way her English sounds.

2 comments:

AgataL said...

"Luka" is great, but I really had problems choosing one song. They are all fantastic. "In Liverpool" is another favorite of mine. There is a longer video with SV from the following URL, if you're interested. And many others. Enjoy!
http://www.suzannevega.com/video/
interviewVideo4.htm

Missing in action said...

I just wanna say thank you for your comment on my blog. It really helped me a lot. i needed that. Thankfully there are teachers who really care for their students. you era one of them. Thank you very much. :)I am interesting?? Hmmmmmm...