Sunday, March 18, 2007

New blogs coming soon!

To anyone who depends on this blog in terms of links to others:
This year's IT course has come to the point at which the blog project is starting. I have decided to run it on this site again instead of building a new one (I guess I need a sense of continuity here), so I will have to remove last year's links. I want to keep those which are still fully alive, though, plus a few which were the most interesting to look at. Sorry if I'm subjective here, but there's no other way. BTW: If there's anyone who would rather not have their link here, just let me know.
Please copy URLs of any 2006 blogs you would like to return to in the future, then. And take a look at the new blogs that are going to appear here soon.

12 comments:

Missing in action said...

so kewl :) can't wait to see them :)

AgataL said...

:D

Missing in action said...

Forgot to ask. Can I participate in those new blogs life? :]

AgataL said...

Sure! You are very welcome! Everyone is. :)

Missing in action said...

hooray!!! :)

Kamil said...

Don't know if you know, but instead of deleting last year's links you can add another page element (another link list) and arrange your sidebar so that ours (2007) will come first and those from 2006 will follow. I did so on my blog with personal links and those of my group's blogs.

Missing in action said...

what for? most of those blogs are not used at all. I'd leave links to those who're still taken care of :)

AgataL said...

Thanks Kamil, I know I could keep them, but I agree with Karmen - only a few are still alive, and it would only make things messy. Anyway, I'll still have them in my private blogroll on Bloglines, to keep good memories :)

Missing in action said...

yay, changes!!! waiting for more :) cheers

Agnieszka said...

Uhmmmm, some fresh blood.... nice :D

Susan said...

Dear Mrs AL,
I am glad to see the newcomer bloggers and I am also glad you decided to keep the link to my blog here.:) This makes me very happy, as it seems you think there is something there worth returning to.:) I am looking forward to reading all the new bloggers' posts and wish them (and yourself) a successful IT term.:) My best! :)

AgataL said...

Thank you guys, I'm happy to see you here again. Really. :)