Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The End


Here we are, at the end of the course and of your studies in KJO. As the last VOLUNTARY assignment please write your reflections on the years spent in college. Say what you learned, what you will remember, and also what you think you are going to do in your life. I would like to know what becomes of you. :)
This blog will be here for some time - as long as there are people who want to continue writing. You may use it to keep in touch.
Thank you, class 2006, for the whole year of weekly IT classes, where we all discovered new things. I hope that you will use them in your future careers, no matter what they are.
GOOD LUCK!

9 comments:

POUL said...

I'm not mr. English-Best:) but I will write in english this time. I would like to congratulate all the people a 3 year-course. I know that most of you put so many heart in this school, in these subjects, that it is impossible to describe... I'm proud of you. I wish you all everything the best in the future. Live and be happy in every second of your life. CONGRATULATIONS:)

Marta F said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marta F said...

I want to thank everyone who was doing their best not only to remain sane but also to help the others survive this year. With their good words, notes, copies, explaining difficult subjects, friendship. With sacrafices and resigning fom their own interests. I met such people through these 3 years, so thank you guys :)
AgataL - special thanks to You. For everything.

AgataL said...

Susan, Marta - we've been through some trouble, but things are getting better and better now :)
Poul - special thanks to you, for your voluntary participation in our project, and for your positive attitude. And - for making the effort and writing this comment in quite good English. All the best to you and Ania!

Olorin said...

Thanks, Mrs. L. ;)

POUL said...

Thank You very much and have a nice holiday:)

pszemo said...

hmmmm... I don't know what are my reflections... especially because these would not be my last reflections... yes, I'll spend some time next year writing my paper...

AgataL said...

:(
Pszemo, this is not good news. But some students say they could do it better this way, because they had more time for writing - without doing all the other classes. Always look at the bright side...

Agnieszka said...

In my case it's gonna be similar, studying a bit longer. I've decided to get to the destination point a bit slower, but definitely safer.
Best :)