Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good news?

Here is my next task for you:
With all the misery in the media these days - the tsunami and nuclear pollution in Japan or the unresolved situation in Libya - I was wondering if there is any good news around. Please browse some online news services, preferably in English, to find some news which makes you feel optimistic or inspired. It may be international, national or local news. Report the details of the story to us and say why you've chosen this particular one. Please add a link to the news story you've decided to share with us.

2 comments:

Sand Witch said...

I think it has something to do with 'pyra' and 'convention' (name of almost every convention ends with 'con': there's Polcon, Tricon, Eurocon, etc.). But that's just my guess :)

AgataL said...

That makes sense, thanks :) I thought there was perhaps a fantasy character originating from Poznań and named to 'honor' it ;) (Re Sand Witch's post here.)