Friday, March 31, 2006



The blog project is ripening, and I must say that it is very interesting for me, as your teacher. Only now can I get to know you a little better, and most of you turn out to be very interesting people. Your ideas, interests, things you like and want to share, all this is a great lesson to me. And I hope you can find out about each other many interesting things, too.

  • A new task: please post at least one comment on somebody else's blog. Comments can sometimes turn into mini discussion forums, and that's what I like about them most.

2 comments:

Ristopher;) said...

It's a very nice project this blogging stuff but I feel omitted as my the link to my blog has disappeared from the blog list on your page. Have I done somethin' wrong?;)

Ristopher;) said...

I'm back:) Thank you!:)